Conditions of Entry
Conditions of Entry
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BYO ALCOHOL TO ANY VENUE/WINERY IS PROHIBITED BY THE LIQUOR LICENSING ACT
- Persons wishing to enter may do so as either a member of a participating club or as an individual entrant. The organiser reserves the right to determine which participating winery hosts both individual and club entrants.
- Participating vehicles will be restricted to those generally known as Veteran, Vintage, Classic, Hot Rod, Street Machine & Motorcycle.
- All entrants must obey the instructions of Traffic Marshals. Failure to do so is an offence under the Road Traffic Act.
- Gate Passes must be prominently displayed for the entire event for insurance purposes.
- All vehicles must be in place at Serafino (McLaren Vale) by 10:00am and to assist Traffic Marshals in fulfilling their role.
- Vehicles not displaying a Gate Pass will be treated as non-entrants and will not be allowed entry to the Grand Parade or display areas.
- All participating vehicles will proceed in convoy to the host Winery available for public inspection until approximately 3:30pm. All activities conducted at host Wineries will be at the discretion of the host Winery and agreed prior to the Event.
- Closing date for vehicle entry is 20th March if you wish to receive a metal plaque and have your details included in the magazine.
- NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED
To process your entry we collect personal and vehicle informationon this form. This may be stored in a database and used to verify your eligebility to enter and communicate with you. Your name, vehicle make, model and entry number will also appear in a printed magazine available on the day. If you do not consent to this we cannot process your entry. Your information may also be used to communicate with youregarding future events and/ or provide information that we believe may be relevant to you. You can opt out of these communications.
- All entrants, owners and drivers enter and participate in this event solely at their own risk.
- In consideration of acceptance of this entry to attend the 2023 McLaren Vale Vintage & Classic the applicant releases the organisers of any and all liability for loss, damage or injury to the applicant, their party and/or their vehicle.
- The entrant, by participating in this event and the passengers by taking part, shall waive the right of action at law against the organisers, the committee, associated organisers, participating venues, their representatives or agents for loss, damage or injuries arising from this Event.
Error: Contact form not found.